Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Wild Goose

I had so much fun having a successful blog, with so much nice feedback that I decide to write a quick entry on Goosa, aka Natalie. Goosa is the perfect nickname given by another strangely nicknamed child, Tugsy, and it just fits Natalie perfectly. We often call her "the wild goose." She is seriously so fiesty and independent, I'm wondering what's in store for us with her...





I mostly wanted to post pictures because I have some favorites of her over the last few months:
I haven't perfected posting text and pics, so I don't know how this will turn out, but definitely one of her many bonks and bruises constantly on her forehead, her ever-crazy hair,
"egg" outfits with chunky legs (I have a strange obsession with these egg outfits), and whatever else I find that's funny or cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment