Sunday, July 22, 2012

May Days

at the monster concert

butterfly cage...



our butterflies, before we released them

Happy 3rd Birthday, Goosa!

she's in a Toy Story phase right now...

hooray, a carousel!

boat ride at Liberty Park

fond farewell to Kearons


s'mores and visiting


This is definitely out of order, but as I was going through pictures for the last post, I was reminded of some fun May events.  Suse worked really hard on a piano piece to play at the "Monster Concert" at Libby Gardener Hall at the U.  The theme was Wizard of Oz (or Lizard of Oz, as Goosa says these days), and Suse was the lion.  I've never sent a video, so if it works, I'll send it.  If not, at least I'll post a picture.  We also celebrated Goosa's third birthday at Liberty Park because she said what she wanted to do for her birthday was ride a carousel.  We also rode boats in the little lake there and went to dinner.  We also hatched butterflies...we got one of those mail kits where they arrive as caterpillars and when they build their cocoons, you transfer them to this little netted cage and then they hatch and you release them.  It's really fun to do with kids.  And, we had a farewell pool party/BBQ for the Kearons, which was great to be together one last time before their move to Germany.  So this is a bit of a disjointed post, but these were some spring events, and will hopefully be good commentary for the pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment